Medlemsprofil | Logga in för meddelanden | Bevakade ämnen | Sök | Medlemmar | Grupper | Logga in | Bli medlem här!
Should I Suppress Synesthesia Again Or Should I Recover It?

Skapa nytt inlägg   Svara på inlägget    Synestesi.se startsida -> Allmän diskussion
Visa föregående ämne :: Visa nästa ämne  
Författare Meddelande
johntimber
Medlem

Bor: newyork

InläggSkrivet: 21 jul 2018 13:07    Rubrik: Should I Suppress Synesthesia Again Or Should I Recover It? Citera

Hi,

I had synesthesia other than the ablity to think both verbally and visually (pictures and movies). I remember i associated numbers and letters with colours.Anyway when i was about 14 years old i tried to suppress my synesthesia because i though it was something wrong, forcing my mind to work with words or pictures. And i succeded. Last year i also telled about it to my mom and she said 'how nice, associating numbers with colours, i never did that!'In those days synesthesia is returning. And i don't know how to think about that.I've learned this word on this forum, and making researches i've known what was the thing that made me associated numbers with colours when i was a child.

For More Details:-
Motion Infographics Animation Company

Thanks!
Till överst på sidan
Visa medlemmens profil Skicka personligt meddelande AIM-adress
Visa tidigare inlägg:   
Skapa nytt inlägg   Svara på inlägget    Synestesi.se startsida -> Allmän diskussion Tiderna anges som GMT+2 timmar (svensk sommartid)
Sida 1 av 1

Hoppa till:  
Du kan inte skapa nya inlägg här
Du kan inte svara på inlägg här
Du kan inte ändra dina inlägg här
Du kan inte ta bort dina inlägg här
Du kan inte rösta här

Ta bort alla cookies som det här forumet skapat